Yoghurt: Yoghurt is a favourite breakfast, lunch or snack food made by the friendly natural bacterial fermentation of milk. It is basically a form of curdled milk but with LESS FAT.
Drink yoghurt with extended shelf life: - This is includes
- Fantastic Plain yoghurt
- Fantastic Strawberry yoghurt
- Fantastic Vanilla yoghurt
- Fantastic Malt yoghurt
Fantastic yoghurt nutrient mix
Yogurt is a natural rich source of many nutrients which are essential for growth, development and maintenance of the human body. It is extremely nutritious and is available in many different flavours and forms.
- Yoghurt is rich in Potassium, Calcium, Protein and Vitamin B including B-12, Fat and Carbohydrate.
- Yoghurt strengthens and stabilizes the immune system
- Yoghurt maximizes nutrients you can absorb into your body especially Calcium.
- Yoghurt ensures healthy digestive system.
- Yogurt is a convenient and versatile food. It can be given to children in packed lunches. It can also be eaten as a quick nutritious snack, which similarly to milk and other dairy foods offers many health benefits and provides many nutrients.