The Merchandisers key responsibility is to ensure that fan Milk products are well displayed at strategic locations, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities in their assigned outlet(s).
Merchandising involves working closely with the outlet’s buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
In addition, the person will monitor stock movement once the products are displayed, collate and send reports to the Key Account Manager.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Accountable for sending outlets orders to Fan Milk Sales manager and analyze past sales figures/ trends to anticipate future product needs.
- Ensure proper visibility of the products, supervising the product display, shelving system, and product stacking as per the floor plan, ensuring proper removal of the damaged / defective products, and replacing the same with new products accordingly.
- Accountable for achieving the designated monthly sales budget for outlet(s).
- Keeping close watch competitor's products and activities and feedback same to Sales manager.
- Establish amazing relationship with outlet’s buying teams to ensure Fanmilk’s objectives are met in assigned outlet(s).
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of National Diploma (ND) in any discipline.
- Charismatic and effective - inspiring customers.
- Has a strong character and work ethic with a dedication to going the extra mile especially for customers.
- A positive attitude.
- Flexible, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, and demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done.
- Is a person who has an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action;
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.